- Each bullet point represents a step. It should give instructions for what the user would be doing on that corresponding page. It may need multiple sentences to explain. Make sure to tell me what I need to click on.
- When they're clicked through to step2.html, they should see an updated interface appropriate to the next "view".
- The goal is to simulate accomplishing a very specific task.
- Use your paper prototype to help you.
- Which should have at least five steps.
- But it might have more if that's helpful. No need to limit yourself. It may be easier to do more than to try to condense or skip something.